My Box From Ron Came!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cool I have been looking forward to this day!

A special delivery I guess. A guy dressed in black came to the door and asked me my name. I said Joe.

After he Id'ed me and got my finger prints, ih and a mouth swab, he handed me this package.

100_7584.jpg

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:lol: :yuckyuck

you're funny !!

LOL, oh please tell me everything is ok. I am pretty sure you have the magic touch and can get these going strongly again!

Ron

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well bro they look as if they have been "Water Boarded" but other then that they look to be ok.

I forgot what the names were . They are still unable to speak yet still in shock!

Thank you!

8.gif

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The cactus-looking succulent is the Epiphyllum.

I also included another stem or two, with a piece of tape indicating which way is up. If you can get these to root and set leaf plant them all together in one hanging basket-type pot. Each leaf has a habit that forms a large fan, that from a distance looks very palm-like.

This plant is related to the Christmas Cactus, it likes to be rootbound, but as you read in Pat's Epis, it does need repotting after 4-5 years.

I think you can make this come to life! :bow

The other clump is that Daylily for Eby, called 'Catherine Woodbury', that odd pink with the green center.

The Daylily will thrive where ever you put it! It is a sure bet! Full sun if possible!

Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So,

Did you photoshop that?

Ron

OH no, don't photograph my mess! ...wait and grow them big and strong, then show them off

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh yes now I remember the night blooming flower.
I will do my best to root and grow these.

Eby said thank you for the Lilies, she loves Lilies.
She also would like to ask does the dog get to eat at the table, just like the table was set? :idunno

Thanks again let me know how I can return the favor!

Latest posts