My Box From Ron Came!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I planted my Lily but it looked so alone, So I add few to make it feel more at home. I am sure they are different from what Ron sent.
They should make for a great show!

100_7658.jpg

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow,

For a daylily to live its life in the desert sun and heat, to finally wake up one day and find itself in your garden spot....it is like it died and went to Heaven!

Such a change! I bet it will be incredible, I cannot wait to see it with the others all tall and thick with leaves and full of blooms. :rainbow-sun

Ron

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lol, that daylily retired and moved to Flarrda.

i got some daylilys from florida last year and they were as big as corn plants. it should do well there.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
lol, that daylily retired and moved to Flarrda.

i got some daylilys from florida last year and they were as big as corn plants. it should do well there.
Say I just happen to have some of those huge lilies. They were just moved so I think they are going to skip the bloom this season, but next year I will have such a fine show!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just took a close look and my Epiphyllum cuttings are showing signs of new growth!

From stick to a awesome plant is just to cool.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have to show how nice ron was and added instructions with my cutting.

100_7776.jpg

Showing great signs of rooting now!
The picture is not clear but you can see she is growing!

100_7775.jpg

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah, the cover was good, but it wont be needed now. Now you need an intense amount of light...either outdoors indirectly or indoors through the window; otherwise this new growth will take off like a freight train and become a leggy mess! More light (not too much direct) will make it harden and thicken and stay shorter.

Ron :thumbsup

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here is the view this poor thing has to endure! Sorry bout the dirty glass. It sits near a large (recycled) picture window.
The window came out of an opening for a garage door, it was painted solid Pink with Latex paint. I removed it and scraped the paint off, it is a nice window.

100_7779.jpg