My Crabapple Trees In Bloom

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Really pretty! How much property do you have? I'd love a tree like that but half of it would end up in my pool. :/

Guitartists

Leafing Out
Reaction score
That is just gorgeous!!!!! I love crabapples... my friend has a big dark pink one that looks like yours, I wish it would grow some little suckers or something so I could grab a few ;) No such luck though..... LOL

MissPrissy

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have to worry with the black walnut leaves getting in my pool. HATE those things. They stain the concrete something aweful.

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What used to be really popular, and now you pretty much have to can them yourself if you want them, are spiced crabapples. Whole fruit done essentially like spiced peaches.

One day we were eating them, and then you couldn't find them. I always thought them delicious! :)

That's a very pretty tree, Miss Prissy! :)

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
What beautiful trees, it must be so amazing to hang out and relax around there.A beautiful place for a picnic.I can only imagine what the rest of your property looks like.I am happy for you.

mudda

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Wow! MissPrissy, you are an incredibly knowledgable person. How do you find time to do all you do with your land and your animals, not to mention your family? I think I tend to get impatient and want it to all look that pretty instantly.

littlelemon

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Those are beautiful! I planted 2 itty-bitty crabapple trees this spring. When I was growing up one of my punishments as a child was picking up crabapples. If I was noisy in church or fought with my sister I had to pick a bucket of crabapples off of the ground :lol:

Latest posts