My crazy life :/

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just a short note to let you all know I am still creeping the site at times! :D Just been busy helping my daughter and her family get their house ready to move into. While they are working I watch the kids for them. When MontyJ is not working at his job, he is busy helping them at the house also. In between watching the kids and helping them, we have out garden and things like that to tend to. It's been a CRAZY summer for us. I will keep in touch....when I can.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well no wonder we haven't seen you two lately. Enjoy the extra time with the Grandchildren :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well no wonder we haven't seen you two lately. Enjoy the extra time with the Grandchildren :)

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is the 3rd time she has "invaded" my house....lol And hopefully the last! I try to be good to all my kids and grandkids They are my life!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It will all be worth it when your daughter and family is in their new house. It is wonderful for her to have parents like you and Monty to help out. Nothing like family!

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love having them here.... I like having the little ones around more than the parents ;) except when the parents get on my nerves!!!! And that doesn't seem to take very much these days. When they finally do get moved into their house I will be down to just one kid at home :eek: And it's hard to believe she starts high school in about 2 weeks :'(

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:barnieI have had my grandson for 5 days straight! He's teething and has been pulling on his left ear a lot. Which makes a very fussy baby :hide!!! Today she took him to a sitter, or his father has him.... not sure which,:hu I am glad that someone else has him today. :clap:bow I know that sounds mean, but WOW... I do have a life too..
School starts next Monday and I need to take my daughter Julia shopping for school clothes today. It's going to be a good day!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know that old saying about house guests: they both begin to stink after a couple of days.
Having a fussy baby is so frustrating. You can't send them to their room or the corner at that age, and you can't send them on an errand. And you can't just leave them and lock yourself in the bathroom. :confused:

Latest posts