My early Christmas present- a patio sink!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
My good sister from MO came for a visit a few weeks ago and brought with her an old farmhouse sink that she had been hoarding for years. My dh and bil whipped out a frame for it, picked up a faucet at the HFH Restore and had it finished before sis and I got back from errands.

I will run a dedicated hose to it from the hose bib at the house, tucking it along the wall and between the patio slab and soil and it will be ready for vegetable scrubbing, or repotting, or hand washing, or dog bathing, or....

7504_new_west_bed_patio_sink_1013_019.jpg

I have to admit, my dh was less than excited about my new patio accessory. When my sister exclaimed that she loved it and was going to look for another sink when she got home my lovin' man said "You can have this one..." :lol: Oh, he's such a funny guy!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am envious..... Had an old sink & recycled it. Not a good move. Will have to look for another one.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh i love it! Especially the red paint job, stands out nice with the white sink and all your greenery around it.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Perfect! Every time I am washing veggies in the kitchen sink, I dream of an outdoor one. Merry Christmas!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistlebloom, that is beautiful! Wish I had one just like it. As it is, DH and I were talking about setting up the school house sink I do have. I wanted it put in the garden shed. He can't understand why. Because of freezing weather, it can only use it during late spring through early fall, but it will allow a quick wash up or the cleaning of newly dug veggies.

That is so neat and a really nice set-up.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's real nice!

Will you use a 5 gallon bucket for the drain?

Latest posts