My early Christmas present- a patio sink!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is nice. Looks easy to clean your working area and it has a lot of that. Think of all the dirt from washing veggies that wont be going down the drain to the septic. Think of how you wont be splashing water on the counter or maybe the floor when scrubbing vegetables. And it looks real stable. They did a nice job on the frame.

I use 4 gallon buckets to wash dirt off stuff. That involves a lot of bending and some carrying. You can stand up and do that. My back feels better for you already.

You done good girl!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I LOVE IT! That would be a fabulous addition to any garden. ( Think where I could put one!) I bet I could convince DH it would be good for cleaning fish, ducks, etc... instead of the kitchen sink too. I bet if you leave water in the bowl the moose would find it just the right height for a drink! :lol:

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha Carol! They have the bird bath for that, but they probably would enjoy a second choice. They would probably also like it if I left some moose snax on the drainboard too! :D

Marshall, yeah it will have a bucket for a drain, but dh also mentioned a large diameter hose to run out on the lawn. But I think I would prefer the bucket, or maybe both... :/

Nyboy, no hot water. If it gets too fancy out there nobody will ever see me in the house!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
catjac1975 said:
Beautiful! And no months of nagging to get it done? WOW!
Well, Cat, if they had just dropped it off and dh had been left to do it at his leisure I might have gotten to a pretty ripe old age before it was usable. But my sister is a force to be reckoned with!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a portable 3 1/2ft. x 5 ft. Stainless Steel sink, 20 gal SS water tank. a 5' SS shelf, a 3 phase commercial meat band saw, and a commercial meat grinder perfect for cleaning/ processing veggies, beef, sheep, goat, pig, rabbit, duck, chicken, and game animals, doggie bath as well as having one's own Sunday go to meeting bath. One can own them for a wheelbarrow full of gold dabloons . ;)

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
catjac1975 said:
Beautiful! And no months of nagging to get it done? WOW!
Well, Cat, if they had just dropped it off and dh had been left to do it at his leisure I might have gotten to a pretty ripe old age before it was usable. But my sister is a force to be reckoned with!
Hahahahahaha

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
bobm said:
I have a portable 3 1/2ft. x 5 ft. Stainless Steel sink, 20 gal SS water tank. a 5' SS shelf, a 3 phase commercial meat band saw, and a commercial meat grinder perfect for cleaning/ processing veggies, beef, sheep, goat, pig, rabbit, duck, chicken, and game animals, doggie bath as well as having one's own Sunday go to meeting bath. One can own them for a wheelbarrow full of gold dabloons . ;)
Send them to me!! Been watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney with our 6 year old grand daughter and they have gold doubloons that pop up every time they do something right. They "grab 'em and go!" So I figure if I run around battling imaginary Captain Hook and his pirates, I should have your wheel barrow of gold doubloons in short order. :lol:

Latest posts