My mini orchard

smom1976

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
sounds like we are in the same boat all around LOL

No i didnt get them from arborday..

I got them from this guy a bit farther out in the country..

it was an add on craigs list.. he planted his own orchard and then sold off the rest.. aparently he had to order enough for free shipping.. 5$ each isnt bad tho..

and my fig tree. My DH and I went to lowes just to stop and see what they had.. well there was this fig tree that had fallen and some of the dirt had fallen out of the roots and all they would have had to repot.. so I talked them down from $20 to $12 not a bad deal. not as good as my other trees but not bad.

lnm03

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
did you buy dwarf trees or are they just regular fruit trees?

nightshade

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
vfem said:
Oh wow... that's a lot of Grape!!!! LOL

I better not show hubby, he's already impatient. Telling him we're doing all this work for 3-4 years down the road is killing him.

I'll be planting the strawberries and some melons to calm his impulse for fruit this summer. Poor guy.
lol I hear you there. We were planting some of our fruit trees over the weekend and that was something he kept repeating over and over. He has to wait til later this year or next year to get his grapes though. Good luck with the trees! I must admit though that I agree with your hubby go get a peach and pear in a few years you will be happy you did. :thumbsup

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, I have 4 more flowering trees to get in the ground. I so am not looking forward to it.

So I have no time for more orchard trees this year. I told my husband to just LIVE with it!!!
:lol: