My mom gave me this Brochure about non GMO foods

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Stevie!

You thought of us on your birthday again!

10/17/2010 9:09 pm (click!)

I hope you have a Good Year and get everything that you wish for. And, that you tell us about all of your plans and adventures in the future :cool:!

Steve

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very interesting to see this becoming so mainstream... I didn't expect the "medical" community to take notice. One of the easiest ways to avoid GMO's without extensive label reading is to choose organic. Still hoping legislation will pass to require GMO labeling- but I don't have a lot of hope. Happy Birthday!

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Lol Digit... It was a coincidence :p

Lesa I am glad that medical places are now sharing this info around. I already downloaded the shopping list PDF file and will see if our grocery stores sell some of these brands. I know one of our grocery stores sell organic spinach which we give to our rabbits

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gee, being in NJ, I bet you could grow your own organic spinach (with a cold frame) just about all year...

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I was very upset at myself for not growing any spinach or other veggies. We were supposed to be moving out by july to WV but it never happened. Still looking for an APT there

Latest posts