my new cud chewing beauty queen

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Southwest Virginia, huh? The shipping charges shouldn't be too great from NY. No, no, no, Nyboy you can't keep The Black in your salon and say it's a large, rare breed of dog and you could never plop it out where you only get to on weekends if you're lucky.

Cast thine eyes aside and use CL for more reasonable viewing like more fencing or lamps.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I think you need to stay away from craigslist, period. How many hours do you spend browsing there?

Mary

Haha! Go git'im Mary!

@Nyboy, that's how I ended up with my Huck. It was those big sweet eyes and impossible ears. He's the family watchdog. I can tell when somebody is coming down the road when I see which way his ears are swiveled, and he welcomes me home with a funny chuckle-bray.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now, Mary, he is gainfully employed and an adult. Everyone needs a hobby and CraigsList isn't the worst of places to venture. Consider he could be browsing the home improvement centers or Ebay. At least CL lacks the adrenaline rush of the others and logical thinking has a better chance for input.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane, congratulations on getting your cow. This will be a fun experience for you. (And you get milk, eventually!)

Latest posts