My New Dresser!!!!

mydogdory

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I had this super ugly dresser in my bedroom for years and never got around to painting it. I finally did and am so happy! I love it so much! I had to share a before and after! :)

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 206
  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 203
  • nice2.jpg
    nice2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 194

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice job looks like a well made dresser that will last years. I love what a coat of paint does, makes things fresh and clean. A friend once joked that I paint my livingroom yearly. Not that bad but I do love the change color often.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nice! That is so much fun and so rewarding to upcycle old furniture and stuff. I wish I had more time to hunt for good pieces. Looks like yours is a nice and solidly built piece too. Amazing what a coat of paint can do. :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I can soooo identify with that! I always loved to grab something off the curb, drag it home and redo it. Lucky you! You already had the dresser! :lol: You did a real good job on it, love the new knobs too! It is more fun to keep a good piece and just give it a facelift occasionally.

My mom bought a 4 drawer pine chest when my sister was a baby, then it went to my brother, then me. Then she redid it, painted it black trimmed in gold and put a hutch on top of it. Years later when I had a baby, I asked for it. I painted it white. Years later, my daughter asked for it for her baby. She and her husband painted it white and purple with daisy knobs. It is still being used by my 7 year old grand daughter. There's a new baby coming in February.....

freedhardwoods

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It looks really nice. :thumbsup

I bet you're asking yourself "Why didn't I do this a long time ago".

Latest posts