My new Garden Cart - well, sorta......

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Wow, that is called Manifesting. You literally put it into your mind, visualized it, and it magically came to be. Awesome.

I often tell people that gardening starts with the visualization. Without vision how else could the Universe bring together the ingredients.

Too cool, Great Job! Good Finds.

Ron

ps, I guess you could have thought 'motorized', I could see the newest Harley-powered garden cart. :lol:
Manifesting - now I like that.
You are all too right with your sentiments. Such things as gardens or rehabilitated/recycled items begin with a vision. One must be able to see what is before you - and what it might become.

Sometimes this means to put a thing back to it's original state, often it means one must create and make something anew. The wheels on this cart, for example, took some bit of engineering - I downplayed it out of humility, but there was no small amount of measuring and adapting to get the wheels to fit.

I'm working on a lawnmower next. The Vision begins, the Universe awaits!!

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
UPDATE

Once the Manifest Vision takes hold, the subconscious goes to work.
I have come across a very nice wheelbarrow recently, lying on the side of the road.
It is bent a little from having fallen off the back of a truck - but I can right it. So now I have a cart AND a barrow.