My Page, Just wondering

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
At the top of the forum in the blue stripe there is a link called My Page, what is that for? How is it used? Can anyone read what is there?

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It's to make a page about your garden to show to your fellow forum members. Yes, everyone can see it.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
As the site develops we want everyone to contribute to content portions of the site above and beyond forum discussions. For example, if you are a rose master we'd want you to create a page all about rose care with your own secrets and tips.

These pages can also be used for general fun and posts about you and your garden, but the primary use will be for adding content to the site.

If there are any problems or other questions, just let us know. Oh, and you can learn more about how to use the tool by reading about the same tool on BYC:

http://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=2-Personal_Pages

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
OK, if I understand it right it is kind of like a blog, and if I want to publish it I just add a link in a posting. Right?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
rockytopsis said:
OK, if I understand it right it is kind of like a blog, and if I want to publish it I just add a link in a posting. Right?
Exactly!

rockytopsis

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thats good to know, maybe one of these days I will have something worth putting there.

Nancy

Farmer Kitty

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I've barely started the one here but, at BYC I have my home page showing my chickens off and telling how we started with them. Then I have a page for pictures of the chickens, there's a page where I keep misc. info that I gather that maybe useful to me or someone else in the future.-I often copy and paste from it into posts. Then there is my coop page that shows off my coop and tells about it-coop pages are useful to others who are looking for ideas on building their coop.

Latest posts