My poor Maizy

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
OMGoodness! I am glad you got her into the vet! Poor baby! Glad she's going to be ok. :bee:fl

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had been thinking about her and wondering how she was doing. Glad to hear the good news. In a way, it was good that she got that, otherwise her other symptoms would have gone untreated.

Mary

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good news! This was the worst year for ticks that I can remember...

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Maizy says thank you for all the prayers and support! She is feeling much better today and even made it up the stairs on her own. She still is having difficulties getting up on the bed though. She really hates her medicine but hasn't fought me too much. When she went outside and saw all the new snow she was so excited and played in it while I did my chicken chores. She has the sparkle back in her eyes and the spunk in her step. I will update again tomorrow on how she is doing! :happy_flower

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Maizy is doing the same as yesterday. She doesn't seem as spunky though. I hope she is just tired from playing so hard yesterday. If she doesn't seem any better tomorrow, she will be joining the kitties on their annual trip to the vet. If she does have to come with, I have NO idea how I am going to manage that- two cat crates with a 12lb cat in each one and an 80lb dog on a leash :rolleyes: Maybe mom will be getting a call tonight to join us...

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can you leave Maizy in the car, until the appointment? Sometimes that works out...

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I would, but the temp is supposed to PLUMMET tomorrow and it's supposed to get super windy. I'll just ask the vet tech to watch my two cat crates while I go get the dog :lol: Last time I brought all three in, my vet laughed at me and said I was crazy. Oh well! Oh, and my vet called me earlier tonight and said Maizy has to come back in anyways because her blood sample came back with a few concerns and they wan't to do another sample just in case. They also want a stool sample from Maizy and both cats :sick I am going to be quite the sight with my dog, two cats, and three poop bags :gig

lesa said:
Can you leave Maizy in the car, until the appointment? Sometimes that works out...

HotPepperQueen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Maizy has taken a turn for the worst. She is doing terrible. I came home from work and she was crying on her pillow and wouldn't get up. I am taking her back to the vet tonight to get checked out once again. I don't care how much this is going to cost, I just want my best friend to get better!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
here's hoping she gets better and this is just a short moment and will pass soon. it's not easy to see a loved pet when they are sick especially when they try to hide it till they are really showing it. :hugs

Latest posts