my rose

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
thank you ron, i remember a post not to long ago discussing that, i forgot .. back to the violets, and maybe i'll just try one bulb of organic garlic to just see .......
so are some violas annuals and some perennials? if i go to home depot and buy some 6 packs, will they come back next year or no cuz those are annuals?

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:frow :frow

Hi chills, :frow

Chives & garlic chives will also help the roses, spring onions too. All of these can be grown from seed ,very cheaply.

:rose Hattie :rose

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The violets, like the ones I pictured are evergreen perennials. They don't even lose their leaves during the winter.

Ron

links03rjean

Sprout
Reaction score
hi am newbie here!... i go by the name links03rjean... i love your rose.. i really love roses but too bad to say i don't know how to grow roses because for me they are difficult to grow.. we had a rose before but it's not producing flowers... so we decided to cut it down.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome links03rjean happy to have you join us.

Roses, you have questions about Roses? I don't know a thing about them but there are a few experts (IMO) here willing to help out anyway they can.

Joe

chills

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
hi links03rjean - dont let the good photo fool you, i am not good at roses or really anything green at this point .. i know how to work my camera more than i know how to grow things .. i agree with injunjoe there are quite a few talented people on this forum with lots of good info, if roses will grow in your zone, give it another try .. OH and welcome!

Latest posts