My seed order came!

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My ordered seeds plus the seeds I bought at Walmart, I had thought I had removed Bottle Gourds from my online order but I apparently didn't so I'll see which does better Rareseeds or Burpee seeds from Walmart:
Garden+2011-+2-17-11+007.jpg

Ga Chicken Mom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Wow lots of vining veggies. You must have lots of space. I grew up in Pa and really miss the wonderful, black, fertile soil. We"re trying to grow veggies in red Ga clay.

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh something I forgot to say Rareseeds.com sent the celery seeds for free.
Wow lots of vining veggies. You must have lots of space. I grew up in Pa and really miss the wonderful, black, fertile soil. We"re trying to grow veggies in red Ga clay.
Yep I love vines, gourds especially they were one of the first things I grew and are always fun.

Just look at all that wonderful potential! Very pretty, Cat!
Thanks!

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah, so much promise in those little envelopes!!! I have received both my orders- won't need them for awhile, but they make me feel better!!! 31 days till spring!!

BetterHensandGardens

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I got my seeds from them (Baker Creek) today too! And, they included the same free celery in my order too. I was thinking of trying some celery, but didn't order; and here the nice folks sent me some anyway :weee

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks like fun! :D I've grown the burpee birdhouse gourds. They did great for me.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow, you got a lot of nice flowers and veggies!! :thumbsup
Big things come in small packages, just to think this is your garden in the little seeds.
Wish my order had arrived, hopefully it arrives soon can't wait to start planting some seeds indoors.

Good Luck! ;)

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to hold off on starting seeds indoors, in fear off not being able to get the out soon enough but is really tempting. And besides these seeds I have more older seeds to plant.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yummy I love love love Backer Creek and I have a hidden affair with burpee for my zinnia seeds. Though this year I bought mine from Lowe's after I lost my Burpee seeds. I just could not validate paying that price twice