My Spring Is Springing.......Finally

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our spring is flowering also, Waretrop .

It would be nice to enjoy it a little more without so much wind. WS says gusts above 20mph this afternoon. But, they always guess short of the mark. Always. I've been tempted to ask them why a minimum of 5mph has to be added and is evidenced by their own daily records. I guess I don't understand their prediction models. Shoot. The gusts were above 20mph all afternoon yesterday and they didn't forecast that.

I saw the very first open buds of Oregon grape driving through slightly lower elevations, Friday :). Bright, golden yellow!

Steve

waretrop

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ridge.. don't know much about that. Which ones? Just taken with my phone.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
My telephone does as well/better than my little snapshot digital camera. Which does better than my earlier little snapshot digital camera.

(Which probably did better than my 35mm SLR camera with multiple lens ... I don't think I was ever much of a photographer o_O.)

Yes. Crop the top 15% of the tulip photo and submit that one!

Steve

waretrop

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nyboy, That is a Weeping Redbud.

I realize anyone in the years to come may be confused about all these plants so I went back and labeled them. If someone did a forum search about one of these plants they will come up now..

Thanks for all the compliments. I really just snapshot for my enjoyment. I don't take much time with it...I just love all my plants and flowers.

digitS'....I have never submitted any picture to anyone. I will PM you my cropped pic to see if it is ok......OK? LOL Going out to see rules and that kind of junk on picture competion...

Latest posts