Name of Plant

waretrop

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Carol Dee, So if you traveled about 20 minutes down rt 61s to rt 80e and them to rt 74s you would arrive where I lived and raised my daughter back in the 70's. Moline, Il, my home sweet home....but now I love my home here...They call it paradise...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol Dee, So if you traveled about 20 minutes down rt 61s to rt 80e and them to rt 74s you would arrive where I lived and raised my daughter back in the 70's. Moline, Il, my home sweet home....but now I love my home here...They call it paradise...
WOW you would have been close! Our Ex DIL lives in Silvis IL with my two grandsons. Sometimes it seems SO FAR away. But actually closer than some Grandparents are to their Grandkids.

waretrop

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, I lived in Silvis when I first got married. Now listen to this....The town was named after a part of my family from back in the 1700 and 1800's. They were actually connected to Johnny (Appleseed) Chapman. His sister married into my family... LOL The main family started outside of Philadelphia here and New England.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, I lived in Silvis when I first got married. Now listen to this....The town was named after a part of my family from back in the 1700 and 1800's. They were actually connected to Johnny (Appleseed) Chapman. His sister married into my family... LOL The main family started outside of Philadelphia here and New England.
It is a small world

Latest posts