Names and Faces - Post your picture here!

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
O.k., you're going to have to right click on this pic in my post. Save as something non creepy.jpeg on your own computer. Then go back to the avatar section of your personality (why did nifty make this so complicated?) and upload the shrunken version from your own computer.

I hope that helps. I will keep your picture as my avatar until you get it to work on yours so you know i'm rooting for your non-creepiness. :lol:

6396_cwhits_non_creepy_picture.jpeg

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
PunkinPeep said:
O.k., you're going to have to right click on this pic in my post. Save as something non creepy.jpeg on your own computer. Then go back to the avatar section of your personality (why did nifty make this so complicated?) and upload the shrunken version from your own computer.

I hope that helps. I will keep your picture as my avatar until you get it up so you know i'm rooting for your non-creepiness. :lol:

http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/uploads/6396_cwhits_non_creepy_picture.jpeg
ugh. :th

Ok. I have deleted creeper avatar. I've saved noncreeper avatar on my computer. I go to upload new avatar and select noncreeper off desktop. When it is done loading it pops up AND IT'S STILL THE OLD AVATAR? How is that even possible when I selected the noncreeper file to be uploaded?!?!?!
If it helps...I have a Mac ....and I've used up 94% of my upload space....?
:hu

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'm very confused about your problem there. Perhaps your mac is mucking up the works. This tiny picture shouldn't be more than 6% of your allowance, so i'm not sure.

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Woah...wait a minute....I don't know what just happened.... but it worked! :clap It's me!!!

Thanks for helpin out Punkin. :hugs

Ok, now that it took 5 pages of this thread to figure that out....:rolleyes:

For any who are freaked out by the caring stalker creeper....here is another noncreeper pic I posted on BYC...here :p

I am going to be so tired tomorrow.....:th

Latest posts