NE Arkansas

KTsgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:frow:frow:frow
Hello Y'all & Smart Red....
Thanks so much for this delightful piece of heaven on the web. I hail from Northeast Arkansas. Zone 6!! I am now a "flatlander" which has given me all new things to figure out. Gardening is my therapy & my sanity. Having grown up "on the ridge" (Crowley's Ridge) - only very few miles apart, in the same zone....there are waay more growing possibilities down here in the bottoms. I love collecting seeds (& starts) from everywhere & anywhere I've been & am super exited to give them all a try. I will be sure to keep y'all posted.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, KTsgirl. I know about Crowley's Ridge. The northern-most part is not too far from where I live. Strange how much difference there can be in the same zone, huh. Welcome, and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of this forum as we do. It's like the back fence.

KTsgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
[NwMtGardener, post: 164652, member: 3081"]Welcome! Happy Holidays! I know nothing about Arkansas, don't listen to any of my gardening advice! :lol:[/quote]

Baahahahaha:clap

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's right! Heather up there in Montana might say never plant Tomatoes before 4th of July! :gig Actually, with all the experiences of the challenges of northern gardening she has, and the other northerners too, they are good ones to hear.

Oh, I wonder if that Crowley's ridge might be where Ridgeback is from. He's somewhere in Arkansas.

You'll like it here.

Latest posts