Need To Vent Or I Rip Head Off Old Lady

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love it that you shaved her dogs. BWA-HA-HA-HA!!

Not me...she just got more free services!!! That cost money to get your dogs shaved.

NY, you are a sweety and have a good heart, so many people stand in line to take advantage of that. Don't get weary in doing good, but certainly don't cast your pearls before swine like that. I would refuse any further service for this lady....that's why the rich are so rich and the poor are so very poor. You could have bought and fixed up several old trucks, a lot of iron fencing and even had the most lovely of outhouses built for what you've missed in service charges over the years for that lady...think of it! :D

Here's the ticket...you need a good, long massage, a day away from where you live and work, and good friends to laugh it up with. You need a mini vaca at a B&B...pull some of those strings and good contacts you make all the time and call in some markers, Ol' Son. :hugs

Digits, I too ponder the money wasted and the ridiculousness of doggy optometry. Lots of folks out there can't afford such luxury and people are doing that for DOGS?????? :confused:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well.....I can see taking a dog to an optometrist if it is in pain, but for an old dog losing its sight to glaucoma, no.
Why do wealthy people think they are entitled to get things for free? I never understood that.