Nevada!

Timna

Sprout
Reaction score
I am in Northern Nevada. Where are you both from? I am new to this forum and gardening hoping to get some tips. Thanks. :D

sherylreno

Sprout
Reaction score
:frow Hi Everyone! I'm here in Reno, Nevada looking to meet fellow Nevadans here!

Daniel Y

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello Sheryl, This is penturner from BYC. For the rest of you I am also from Reno. Not the best time of year to be finding new gardening groups but hey better late than never. I started a google group for Reno gardeners but no idea if it will take off. pretty much nothing there yet so not much to attract new gardeners.
This site will not let me include links in my post so you would have to search google groups for Renogardening. I recommend you copy and past that as exact spelling and upper and lower case is required.

sherylreno

Sprout
Reaction score
Hi Penturner! Sorry, it took me so long to get back on here. We can post links on here once we have posted on here the minimum they require.

americanvalkyrie

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi! This is Missy from Backyard Chickens. I see this thread isn't nearly as active. Hopefully that can change, because I would LOVE to talk to people about gardening this area.

Casa de la Luna

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
New here! I am in Nevada (barely). Right on the border of California. Don't like to reveal too much personal info so I'll stop there but wanted to say "Hi" to everyone.

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
TEGWelcome01email.jpg

Kind of far from Nevada...

Latest posts