New Avatar viewable by Some, not Others

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Why would that be?

I dumped my temporary internet files, that didn't help.

Others signed out and signed back in, that didn't help.

Member with new avatar signed out and signed back in . . . that didn't help those of us who are still seeing the old avatar.

(Click)

Steve

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Weird. Usually doing a forced refresh (CTRL F5) and dumping your internet cache / history of files does the trick.

nicktarabay

Sprout
Reaction score
digitS' said:
Why would that be?

Member with new avatar signed out and signed back in . . . that didn't help those of us who are still seeing the old avatar.

(Click)[/url]

Steve
If your on Google Chrome that will do this to you on many sites, I have had this problem personally, try IE, FF or some other and you will see the updated one, as for Google it will show the new one in its own time.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
nicktarabay said:
digitS' said:
Why would that be?

(Click)[/url]

Steve
If your on Google Chrome that will do this to you on many sites, I have had this problem personally, try IE, FF or some other and you will see the updated one, as for Google it will show the new one in its own time.
Thanks Nicktaraby! Google Chrome was apparently the culprit. I logged in on IE and there was Hoodat in foil, and the picture someone told me was on the banner! I never log off, and so I guess I miss some of that stuff. But Google Chrome is still not letting me see Hoodys new avatar.