New driveway

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The weather was so nice yesterday, I decided to put a new driveway back to the barn.
6653_new_road.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know what my "driveway" is, Smiles? A side lawn.

I've backed the pickup over it several times. Haven't been on it for years.

Someone once put down pea gravel. Pea gravel! On this soil? I bet it was growing stuff inside of 3 years! I had a gas line dug to the greenhouse about 10 years ago. That didn't really help the quality of the soil but it didn't do much harm. The grass has done quite well in the mix of native soil and pea gravel. Kind of the reverse of your picture . . :)

Steve

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, they finally made super lightweight and pliable asphalt that is molecularly bound to hydraslilicate matrix using the simple polyhedracoaxial polymer method!

What did they use to solve the traction resistance problem? I understand that for months the test vehicles kept sliding off of it on every turn due to the insolvency of the adhesive characteristics.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Yes, they finally made super lightweight and pliable asphalt that is molecularly bound to hydraslilicate matrix using the simple polyhedracoaxial polymer method!

What did they use to solve the traction resistance problem? I understand that for months the test vehicles kept sliding off of it on every turn due to the insolvency of the adhesive characteristics.
The traction problem was corrected by the application of three gingling morphins along with a psychological effect of putting the dashed white lines on the edge of the driveway (check the photo). It works amazingly well. I tried to skid the granddaughter's bigwheel on my way to the barn yesterday and it simply would not skid. The traction was so good that the G forces tossed her off the trike and we haven't seen her since.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smiles, check to see if she is hiding under it! With the polyhedracoaxiality of the surface tension of the bottom of it, there is a potentiality of grandchildren fort making under it! You see, rubber balls and dollys stick to the bottom of it like antigravity!

Latest posts