New Garden Fence - pics

CityChook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I finally finished the stone walk way in to the new vegetable garden. Now if I could just get Mr. Mole to move on. He has been very destructive in my new perennial garden (to the right) and has taken a liking to tunneling under my walkway. Grrrrr....

The rock with the two holes in it is actually a candle holder. A friend made it for us for Christmas a few years ago and I thought it would work well here. You can put two tealights in it and light the walkway. Cute, huh?

IMG_3434.jpg

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is so nice!!! You did and awesome job, and the tealight rock is the perfect addition. You need to get a candle lite photo at dark. ;)

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:clap Wonderful job :clap I love the candle holder rock :love
I too would like to see a candle lit photo :clap I bet it will look so awesome :thumbsup again wonderful job

:happy_flower Karan :D

CityChook

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Yes, a mixture of sand and plain soil. For about a week it was a bit unstable but I water it in each time I water the flower/vegetable garden, and now it's pretty solid. Rocks were dug up from around my property. I live in the city and didn't even know those rocks were there. Obviously that's how they disposed of them in the old days...

Latest posts