New here!

Xerocles

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Also from backyard herds? Thought I recognized the name. Welcome to The Easy Garden from South Carolina. And don't believe the name. I'm brand new to gardening also, and I haven't seen anything EASY about it yet.
What kind of gardening are you going to start with? Container, raised bed, traditional in-ground, or something else? Veggies? Flowers? Everything in the Seed Catalog?

cluckmecoop7

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Well right now I have a traditional in-ground garden for all my veggies. I have other smaller gardens for flowers.
I will explain more later as I need to go let my chickens out.

- Clucky

P.S. Yes, I'm on backyard herds too!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Helps us if you put a general geography where you garden. Great news for you is you have your own fertilizer makers.

Welcome and join in.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome. I raise a lot of what we eat, vegetable and animal. It's better than store bought! Ask any questions as you go along, we all learn something new, no matter how long we have had a garden.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from the San Francisco bay area where we can garden year round. But then that means we never get a break! My yard is tiny but I have packed 7 fruit trees that I keep about 8' tall and veggies and raspberries. Also have 5 chickens.

Looking forward to getting to know you and your garden.

Mary

Latest posts