New kind of tomato-eating pest ....

DDRanch

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
What beautiful dogs and yes I can believe they love your garden. My German Shepherd and my Golden will eat beans, apples, tomotos and lettuce. I have my garden protected by an invisable fence but when I forget to put their collars on, they will wander the aisles and have a second breakfast, or lunch or dinner. Once, I actually saw Lucky (the Shepherd) bring goodies out to Jake. Jake was the only one who had his collar on that day.

They follow me around all day, of course and I used Jake the other day to help me dig up the potatos. Well, now that I think about it, maybe he wasn't all that much help........

But what would you do without them?

Anne

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
They are pretty good dogs and they do earn their keep around here, so I overlook a lot of the bad things. They are so sweet and so long-suffering with all the chickens crawling all over them, drinking out of their water and trying to lay eggs in their houses.

Jake has been overdosing on apples....they seem to ferment into Apple Jack in those bowels of his...makes him a jittery little crack-head! :lol:

Latest posts