MGG

Sprout
Reaction score
Hello, I'm glad to be a member here! I've been a member of BYC for four years, and I love the site. After getting some new plants that I'm not sure what to do with I decided to join this one too. I love that the layout is almost the same!
I'm excited to learn more and see what info I can find on here. I am located in Northern South Dakota. I love gardening and my indoor plants, as well as keeping my whole menagerie of pets, including : 4 female yellow labs, 2 green anoles, a male northern Prairie skink, a box turtle, two large fish tanks, 24 chickens, a Guinea hen, 2 lionhead rabbits, 7 Bobwhite quail, a trio of ringneck pheasants, a pair of red golden pheasants, 15 pigeons, 2 eurasian collared doves that I rescued and raised, 70+ wild ducks including 17 different species, and probably 30+ ducklings hatched so far this year. (All of my wild ducks are captive raised and purchased legally, and I have both of the necessary permits to propagate and sell them) and last but not least, our female boer goat called Ginger.
Thanks for letting me join!

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hello, I'm glad to be a member here! I've been a member of BYC for four years, and I love the site. After getting some new plants that I'm not sure what to do with I decided to join this one too. I love that the layout is almost the same!
I'm excited to learn more and see what info I can find on here. I am located in Northern South Dakota. I love gardening and my indoor plants, as well as keeping my whole menagerie of pets, including : 4 female yellow labs, 2 green anoles, a male northern Prairie skink, a box turtle, two large fish tanks, 24 chickens, a Guinea hen, 2 lionhead rabbits, 7 Bobwhite quail, a trio of ringneck pheasants, a pair of red golden pheasants, 15 pigeons, 2 eurasian collared doves that I rescued and raised, 70+ wild ducks including 17 different species, and probably 30+ ducklings hatched so far this year. (All of my wild ducks are captive raised and purchased legally, and I have both of the necessary permits to propagate and sell them) and last but not least, our female boer goat called Ginger.
Thanks for letting me join!
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
welcome to TEG from mid-Michigan.

that's quite a crew you've got there to take care of, how do you keep the dogs from eating the ducks?