New Members

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish for some reason I thought of you when I saw something at the grocery store the other day. A regional supermarket chain has beer can holders on their shopping carts, handy to the push bar. If you knew this area you would understand.

Sorry @seedcorn it would not hold a coffee cup that well. I'm guessing you drink a lot of hot coffee to stay warm.

Let me guess everyone is named bubba and open containers are legal and you can tell who voted for trump their house as a Russian flag everyone else’s has stars and bars with a couch on the front porch ..:lol:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wrong on most parts Major but I won't get into politics. How do you say "Bubba" in French? Folks do not sit on a couch or even a sofa as they greet their neighbors on promenade, it's usually an old salvaged church pew from when they built a new church.

it's my story tell it the way i want to.....

looked up the translation for bubba.... it's bubba in french.......
sounds like real good people....

i stay out of politics and religion.....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aren’t you actually a Cali, Northern southerner? Bless your pea pickin heart.

yes originally from lake tahoe<northern california> being out here for 20 plus years, have been completely unequivocally adopted by the great folks of north carolina as one of their own.... we eat kale out here and we don't own snow blowers.......

Latest posts