New Old Truck work started

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been missing having a pick up. I purchased a El Camino which turned out to be christine. last night a friend and I went to look at a restored 1957 Dodge pick up was love at first sight. Struck a deal with the owner gave deposit, going to bring truck home sometime this week. Not the truck I wanted for hauling manure, but figured my nephews ford 150 would handle that. This might now become favorite Craig list find LOL
Want to see some daylily photos NYB?? Man, wish there were more impulse buyers near me. You will have a blast inn that truck!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
well, maybe impulse buyers like NYboy with all the neat things he seems to find! most impulse buyers in my area go for clothes or impulsively steal what they want.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had a 2 ton 1950 Dodge flatbed on the farm.

I was the driver ... ;) ... once in awhile.

If you can reach the petals, an 8 year-old might be behind the wheel, out in the field. I know I wasn't yet 9 when I was given that role.

It was the first vehicle I drove. By my teen years, I was out on the highways in a '65 Dodge 3/4 ton. I had to buy my own car so as to pass the driver's test. I still drive a Dodge pickup but there have been a lot of Fords, along the way.

NyBoy, :) Good Luck!

Steve

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was suppose to pick up truck today, its a hour and half away. Owner called me he got called into work, so need to pick up sometime mid week bummer.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can easily add lap belts. I remember Dad doing that to a station wagon we had when seat belts became common.

Latest posts