New Reaction - Informative

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
We've added a new "reaction" called Informative:

Our hope is that this additional data-point will help our community "bubble-up" the most helpful and "informative" content and replies!
1636568613125.png

NOTE: We want to encourage our members to be mindful of how they use this reaction. Please only use it for cases where the post contains information that is relevant and helpful. If we find peeps abusing this reaction, we may have to take moderation action.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
We've added a new "reaction" called Informative:

Our hope is that this additional data-point will help our community "bubble-up" the most helpful and "informative" content and replies!
1636568613125.png

NOTE: We want to encourage our members to be mindful of how they use this reaction. Please only use it for cases where the post contains information that is relevant and helpful. If we find peeps abusing this reaction, we may have to take moderation action.

thanks for the warning, i was already going to be a smarta$$ and mark your post informative. :) then i changed it to a like instead. *whew!*

thank you for adding this! :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
thanks for the warning, i was already going to be a smarta$$ and mark your post informative. :) then i changed it to a like instead. *whew!*

thank you for adding this! :)
That would have been my first reaction as well. Forewarned is fore-informed. ;)

Can this be added retroactively to some of the more informative older posts?