New to garden forum

ericasl

Sprout
Reaction score
HI all I am new to Easy Garden, I have been on Backyard Chicken for a few months, This site looks awsome as well. Wish I could start my garden, but it snowed this moring. Guess that is Idaho for ya.
Erica

Ga Chicken Mom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
N. Ga. here and its spring. Lots of blossoms and the trees are beginning to green up. Don't want to make you envious so I'll add that the night time temps are supposed to get down to the high 30's this weekend. Lots of frost blankets will have to be used and we just keep our fingers crossed for the things we can't cover.

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
ericasl said:
HI all I am new to Easy Garden, I have been on Backyard Chicken for a few months, This site looks awsome as well. Wish I could start my garden, but it snowed this moring. Guess that is Idaho for ya.
Erica
Uh oh! I have family in Post Falls and they are still getting dumped on.
My dad had a t-shirt that said, "There are two seasons in Idaho: Winter and August." :rolleyes:
Welcome to the forum!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Ericasl!

I'm far to the north (but not even a stone's throw from Post Falls ;) ).

It hailed repeatedly yesterday and sure looks like it wants to this afternoon!! There was 2 inches of snow over the weekend but it melted quickly.

I've got a couple beds of sweet onions, onion sets, and shallots planted! And, there's Asian greens coming up in the plastic tunnel!

Steve

Latest posts