New to this Group and Gardening

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Rose! :frow That sounds really interesting. We'd love to hear more about how your set-up works and pics if you have some. Hope you make yourself at home and enjoy the forum! We try to be helpful if we can. :)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSig_welcome5[1].gif
from southern VA

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ladybead, please excuse my constant postings about redoing the house. We actually do talk gardening, seeds, fertilizers, etc. on here most of the time. It is just that winter in south-est, central-est Wisconsin is not conducive to getting down and dirty in the garden. And I do need help!

I hope to be getting something planted in the sun room soon, but waiting for a new heating system has even that planting on hold.

Do you know what your growing zone is. I know your state, but living in the foothills might affect your temperatures.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi, I'd like to welcome you as well. I just got here a while back myself. you'll like it this place, nobody here thinks they know everything or have the biggest shovel.

Like to see that scaffolding, maybe you can post a picture, when you have time. We have a place in the high desert also, might be able to compare notes.

Richard

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to welcome you as well. I just got here a while back myself. You'll like it this place, nobody here thinks they know everything or have the biggest shovel.
Richard
Sorry, @valley ranch, but Bay has the :drool biggest shovel.:drool Haven't you seen that :lovebeautiful shoveler/plower/grader/tiller :loveher DH bought for her?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know. I think there are several that could leave her in the dust, possibly Monty and Bob for example. Bay certainly leaves me in the dust though in more ways than one. Have you seen how much work that girl is doing these days?

Latest posts