Newbie from Australia

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A big welcome from Texas! I hope you are a blabber mouth (or would that be a blabber fingers? :lol: ) and tell us lots about your garden! You have landed in a truly garden addicted bunch of folks! So glad to have you here!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi Kelsie, glad to have you here with us!! So...when is your main garden season? Or can you garden year-round at your location?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy Kelsie

:frow

It's super cool having Aussies here! Your growing season is probably just ending unless you're at the north part of Australia near the coast.

Hang on to your login stuff, and come on in often! We do have some neat things going on here. Another Aussie, "Hal" is involved with the Little Bean network.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow Kelsie :frowand :welcome so glad you are here. Since no one else has pointed this out yet, I will... We like photos! Guess you can say we are a bit snoopy and want to see stuff. :D I live smack dab in the middle of the U.S. and I'm just getting into our gardens. I have a wonderful cyber friend that lives in the Hope Island, Queensland area. Where are you? Hang around and we will entertain as well as share info. Come and have fun along with us. :cool:

kelsie777

Leafing Out
Reaction score
:frow Kelsie :frowand :welcome so glad you are here. Since no one else has pointed this out yet, I will... We like photos! Guess you can say we are a bit snoopy and want to see stuff. :D I live smack dab in the middle of the U.S. and I'm just getting into our gardens. I have a wonderful cyber friend that lives in the Hope Island, Queensland area. Where are you? Hang around and we will entertain as well as share info. Come and have fun along with us. :cool:
I live in the south of NSW, Australia. My town is right on the border to Victoria.