Newbie from North Central Texas

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Welcome, @animalmom !
Yeah, no more lurking now, come on in, post away.

Depending on what type of house plant, I can probably tell you what NOT to do. :D

@lesa , I have not killed my spider plant, yet, but I think it could look happier. I am bad a remembering that things in pots need fertilizer once in a while.

animalmom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
@Carol Dee, as of right this second there are 23 goats with one very pregnant doe who is contemplating remaining in her current state, 8 hens, 2 roosters, 14 geese, 12 rabbits, three dogs and 2 cats... not to mention the cows... but then in Texas everyone has cows.

@ Crazyfeathers, my one and only houseplant is a small leaf kalanchoe. It was in a Mothers' day floral basket and seemed to want to survive in spite of me. I repotted it in a larger pot and told it if it was game I'd do my best for it. It's been growing for 3 years now and has not bloomed. Now it is all bent, like all the branches bent over to follow the sun but they don't straighten back up when I turn the pot... so I was wondering if I should put it in a deeper pot and bury the bottom part, like transplanting a tomato? What do all you green thumbs suggest?

Latest posts