Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm happy to hear that. I told my husband there's people on here that lives around the area. I'm just happy that I haven't heard of any injuries.
That's good to know, you and everyone here are safe! 🙏

There are way to many on-going tragedies around our world right now , we don't need anymore.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I agree with you 💯 percent. I have stopped watching the news because of all the stuff going on. It's depressing.
I have been looking at very little news. I check it out but on certain issues.

It is dreadfully depressing knowing you can do nothing to help those affected by the devastation being caused by human beings 💔

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure that most modern media doesn't understand that people can get overloaded so it is a good idea to be selective and take time off from consuming. just like any other item - it is often a good idea to be selective and be moderate.

in older times you didn't have a full feed of the daily actions of billions of people. you'd be lucky to hear one or two items a week and that might come via church or the local pub.

now where's them puppies, kittens, lambs and flowers? :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure that most modern media doesn't understand that people can get overloaded so it is a good idea to be selective and take time off from consuming. just like any other item - it is often a good idea to be selective and be moderate.

in older times you didn't have a full feed of the daily actions of billions of people. you'd be lucky to hear one or two items a week and that might come via church or the local pub.

now where's them puppies, kittens, lambs and flowers? :)
now you're on my subjects
"Where's them puppies, kittens lambs and flowers " .

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Just to be clear...we Still have a 2nd limb on the maple tree in the south yard that we couldn't pull down.
The larch that came down north of the house and took a pine tree with it is Still there, waiting to be dealt with.
I mow around Both of them now.
UNTIL we get a decent chainsaw I shall ignore both of them and focus on where I am planting shallots this weekend. 😍