andy guo

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I am a newbie to gardening in wisconsin,I want some suggestions for suitable plants grown in USA for a newbie,thank you!:)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, Andy!

For a newbie gardener in Wisconsin you sure are a prolific poster of gardening information!

Why don't you tell us, in your own words, a little about your garden such as its size and about where it is in WI? We actually have some TEG gardeners in that state. Also, what plants you appreciate in your yard and what veggies you enjoy at the table. We may have some suggestions.

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome ! You might try talking with the county ag extension agent there. They usually maintain a list of specific varieties that have proven to do well for your area.

calendula

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:welcome

I'm from WI too, and we grow a lot of the basics: corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peas, cucumbers, squash, beans, garlic, and onions. I also grow a variety of herbs, such as basil, thyme, catnip, peppermint, calendula, chamomile, and cilantro. I'm not much for growing plants purely for ornamental purposes though; I like to get some use out of what I'm growing. I'm by no means a gardening expert or anything, but maybe we can help each other out if we have questions. :)

andy guo

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello,everybody! I was too excited to introduce my garden.my garden is approximately 20 square meters.It is full of sunshine and I want to plant some annuals .So I need some suggestions.THX.

Latest posts