Newbies in Texas

Clyounger6

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hi , Our family lives outside of Dallas . This year is our first time planting a garden and it’s been a learning experience !! I’m so glad I found y’alli love the chicken forum I’ve learned a ton from post there that has made our flock wonderful hopefully I have the same success with the garden !

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Louisiana, glad you joined. Grab an appropriate beverage, pull up a chair, put your feet up, and jump right in. Make yourself to home.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome. We have several Texas people here.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy neighbor! Glad to have you join the garden fun. We are east of you, right off I-20 in Lindale. We love pictures, this is the place where you can proudly show off manure compost and we won’t think you are weird, we just might get downright envious! LOL Glad to have you here!

Clyounger6

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I’m a little internet illiterate I had some questions about my squash and zucchini doing where would I go to ask someone about that ?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Click on Forums up at the top left, then scroll down to Fruits and Vegetables and click on that. It will bring up a green bar with a list of threads. Just under the green bar is an empty bar that says Thread Title. Click on that, it will go to a page, type in the title, then type in what you want in the Message space, when done, click post thread. :thumbsup

Latest posts