@nifty and other staff appreciation thread... :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i know that normally people at the other end of things don't often hear from someone unless there's a problem so i thought while i had a moment to express appreciation instead and to say that everything looks to be going well here for me. :)

*hugs* and *smiles* and *thumbs up* and of course THANK YOU! :)

p.s. i'm not sure that the @Nifty in the subject line is considered a tag or not so i'll put it here too. :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Awww... that's so nice of you to post this!!!! (and I really appreciate the tag)!

I've been SUPER swamped with really huge house changes / updates, so I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like...
(for example, today's project includes:
1601422314824.png

Fortunately my girlfriend has been incredibly inspirational with our garden and we've planted more this season than I have in the past 10 years! For example, we've got 3 varieties of basil... about 4-8 plant each!!! She loves making basil-pork and LOTS of pesto!!! ;)

... and of course, busy on the backend keeping everything running smoothly for all you awesome peeps!!!
:hugs

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww... that's so nice of you to post this!!!! (and I really appreciate the tag)!

I've been SUPER swamped with really huge house changes / updates, so I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like...
(for example, today's project includes:
View attachment 37150

Fortunately my girlfriend has been incredibly inspirational with our garden and we've planted more this season than I have in the past 10 years! For example, we've got 3 varieties of basil... about 4-8 plant each!!! She loves making basil-pork and LOTS of pesto!!! ;)

... and of course, busy on the backend keeping everything running smoothly for all you awesome peeps!!!
:hugs

i'm glad to hear that you are doing well there and enjoying other things besides managing all us others and the respective sites. :)

and as @thistlebloom notes plumping is one of our favorite topics...

now, this gardening you speak of. i'm glad to hear of it and i hope she is enjoying her time in the gardens.

i have yet to grow any basil at all. some year, some year...

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
TEG, BYH and SS are such a part of my life, I would feel so lost without them. @Nifty you have created a community of like minded people who have made friends, celebrated and grieved with life's ups and downs. We share our lives, pictures, advice, ask for help and receive it from others more knowledgeable than ourselves. Most of all, we are not alone. Many of us are the only ones in our circle of friends and family that are a little "different". Ok, Ok, maybe a LOT "different"!! LOL LOL

Thank you for all that I have received here and on the other forums. It is much more than I have given. I give thanks.

Latest posts