@nifty and other staff appreciation thread... :)

Madhouse Pullet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm joining the band wagon saying thank you for all who keeps these sites running for us users.
The sites are an amazing resource of information and community that I haven't seen or experienced anywhere else.

I've said it in BYC before but I'll repeat... I've been part of a forum before that it wasn't regulated. It was a chaotic mess which "drove" me away.
I truly and whole heartedly appreciate the standards and expectations you set for us users. I often think of the way you said once, "this is a home" and we're all guests in this home.
These communities stay true to those values and I have never felt more welcome; I prefer it over any other social media :)

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm joining the band wagon saying thank you for all who keeps these sites running for us users.
The sites are an amazing resource of information and community that I haven't seen or experienced anywhere else.

I've said it in BYC before but I'll repeat... I've been part of a forum before that it wasn't regulated. It was a chaotic mess which "drove" me away.
I truly and whole heartedly appreciate the standards and expectations you set for us users. I often think of the way you said once, "this is a home" and we're all guests in this home.
These communities stay true to those values and I have never felt more welcome; I prefer it over any other social media :)
I totally agree I love TEG and BYC Pinterest is the only other social media I have.
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to keep everything up and running I’m sure it’s a lot of work!

Madhouse Pullet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I totally agree I love TEG and BYC Pinterest is the only other social media I have.
Thank you to everyone who takes the time to keep everything up and running I’m sure it’s a lot of work!
I love pinterest but I removed the app because I couldn't stand the comments feature. it has become just another social media with trolls and internet-activists 🤭 I dont have Facebook but I do have Instagram only for family and close friends.
I rather use the forum :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is Nifty:

A Person with Integrity
Skilled in Communication
Dedicated
Reliable

Things just don't get past him.

View attachment 37156

Steve
I tried to leave a love on this picture but it wouldn't work. This is just adorable and now I intend to get my old boy and his best friend a frisbee each :love

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Y'all are WAY too kind!

Honestly, TEG is AMAZING because of members like you! I'm just lucky enough to have you here and to have just barely enough skills to keep this place running smoothly. :)
You have done well up until now.
As for people it's the best on the internet ;)

@Nifty I hope you drop back here soon :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

You and me both
:love I'm so pleased you have come here, it's where I feel most comfortable :)

Last edited:

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
@Nifty I hope you drop back here soon :)
:hugs

I stop by quite often, but am usually just browsing, or doing admin-type stuff in the background.

Y'all are just too kind. Your words and actions (especially those that are supportive and helpful to others) are GREATLY appreciated!!

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:hugs

I stop by quite often, but am usually just browsing, or doing admin-type stuff in the background.

Y'all are just too kind. Your words and actions (especially those that are supportive and helpful to others) are GREATLY appreciated!!
You have somehow managed to acquire a great team here @Nifty They are helpful beyond my expectations in so many ways. I really enjoy the informative posts and humor. This place has truly enhanced my life since coming here and even through this awful lockdown. How can we remain depressed with such kind support .

Madhouse Pullet

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You have somehow managed to acquire a great team here @Nifty They are helpful beyond my expectations in so many ways. I really enjoy the informative posts and humor. This place has truly enhanced my life since coming here and even through this awful lockdown. How can we remain depressed with such kind support .
BYC helped me a lot through some loneliness during lockdown 💜

Informational, supportive, and welcoming!

Latest posts