no! no! no! no! no! not the dredded white stuff!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
we got an inch i would say. it was raining when i got up to take the dog out and check my chickens. so i'm sure some if had turned to slush. traveled in to work the next town over and they had 3.5" and still weren't sone pushing it around the lesser traveled roads i had to go. :rolleyes: thank goodness i have a Subaru! when i had my S-10 it would never make it up the hill (or down it) when there was a dusting on the way to my work's parking lot.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Snowing now.

Blue sky yesterday but a little windy. I thought today might be like that but overcast moved in quickly and now . . . snow.

It will be a major storm in Montana. Well, significant if not major. And, DS just crossed the border into The Big Sky state :rolleyes:. You can't always decide when you are going to be, where but I'd just as soon not be in Montana for this storm.

blizzard.gif
Steve

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Haha, Steve your windblown smiley guy is exactly what it looks like here right now. The wind just shook the house, brrrr!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes,

I remember this

landscape.

:rolleyes: Steve
ETA: glad that the broom is somehow accidentally at the top of the back stairs instead of somewhere, out in the garage.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, today I found out what a grasshopper I am. Even though the fall weather has been drier and warmer and longer than usual, I still managed to procrastinate some of those fall chores until the snow was actually piling up outside .

This morning I was scampering around with cords and livestock water heaters, delivering snow shovels outside all the doors,running the last gas out of my equipment and putting the sand bags in the bed of the truck, putting the summer chairs under cover...pant, pant

The hoses are drained but not yet stored, and the bags of leaves I've been collecting are not put away.
How do I manage to forget these details until the snow is on the ground?

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i know what you mean Thistle! i'm a little late getting my garlic in the ground. so i'm hoping with the 50 degree weather we're supposed to get this weekend i can get the remaining bulbs in. i also have to get the lights going in the chicken coop. i have to pull the hoses too.