Now Where Did I Put That Energy and Enthusiasm?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
See, it is the reality of being in the car crash . . .

Hyped up? I was up at 2am and I'm just a spectator! You gotta pick your battles.

I think I may have to shovel a little snow in the morning - coming down fairly hard right now. Told a doctor at the Heart Institute that she will have to drive carefully in the morning. Me? I'm staying home!

Steve

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
This weather has had me all grouchy today too. Time to grab a cup of hot chocolate and curl up with a book! :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, were you there for your heart?
Be nice and easy shoveling tomorrow, I know we're a little out of practice around here.
Oh! I kinda made it sound like it!

No. I was just passing through!

Generally, I like doctors. Nurses even more! Enjoy talking to them and they generally put up with me :).

Steve

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
gosh, I'm finding it hard to get with the program too. I pretty much blew today away. big plans that went caput. the plans involved going to home depot & I couldn't make myself go out in the cold.

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Trying to start off right today - got out in the fresh air this morning to take care of the chickens and refill the feeders. Having a green smoothie and a granola bar for breakfast. Hopefully the rest of the day goes as well!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got my tiny bit of exercise. I'll be out again cleaning the far side of the pickup. I would have said that we have about all the snow that we are getting for the day. The WS has different ideas and a big question will be where rain may play into the story. Roadways are so thoroughly frozen around here, there were serious accidents even with so very little snow.

I've been terrible about exercising. I could pick up some DVD's - better do it.

Some winters, I can stay in reasonable shape just with moving snow around. I can only remember the need to remove snow from the entire house roof a couple of times but, after awhile, I can get into a logistics problem trying to find room in this small lot for very much snow. Not likely to happen this year. I will very much need to "supplement" that exercise for the sake of my health and preparation for Spring. I'm not gonna be forced into it by Mother Nature and someone won't be doing that exercise for me . . .

digitS'

Latest posts