Nune's Plant Art

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi @nune :frow.

Have you studied the Nazca geoglyphs? Your art and, even, your introduction (identification) thread reminds me of them :).

They are the ancient drawings on the floor of a desert in Peru. Some folks like to imagine that they have something to do with extra-terrestrials but the condors, hummingbirds, spiders, llamas, even whales are what one might find nearby.

Some would take up a city block of land but, apparently, there are others, including recently found pictures, that are quite small. Something that a person could make and see while standing beside the drawing.

Steve

nune

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi @nune :frow.

Have you studied the Nazca geoglyphs? Your art and, even, your introduction (identification) thread reminds me of them :).

They are the ancient drawings on the floor of a desert in Peru. Some folks like to imagine that they have something to do with extra-terrestrials but the condors, hummingbirds, spiders, llamas, even whales are what one might find nearby.

Some would take up a city block of land but, apparently, there are others, including recently found pictures, that are quite small. Something that a person could make and see while standing beside the drawing.

Steve
Interesting connection! While it's definitely not intentional, I googled it and I could see the resemblance. I might take a bit of inspiration from them for backgrounds or textures. Thanks for telling me!

nune

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
seed sharing.png

Seed sharing! :] (left is a "Spoon tomato", right is a Alabama Black Butter bean)

Latest posts