Nyboy passed away!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Why? Why? It’s not right! It just isn’t right. No no no no.

It is so shocking when it happens so fast. The pastor of our church who cut all that firewood, just sat down in a chair and died. His wife found him. Picture of health, strong active, but a week before he had chest pain and went to the ER, but they sent him home, said to make an appointment with his doctor, which the appointment was the day of his funeral. Very slight chest pain and unless he had more later, nobody knows, but was shocking. How shocking for Alex's dad.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is all I have been thinking about all day. Gardening with Rabbits, I ask myself that question too. I’m also angry that he didn’t take care of himself better and that there may have been no one to help him.

Mary

I was just thinking that. I raised dogs, so I know how you have to take care of them. By his post, it did not sound like he was going to the doctor and nobody to help.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was just thinking that. I raised dogs, so I know how you have to take care of them. By his post, it did not sound like he was going to the doctor and nobody to help.
His last post on Monday mentions he was happy his head groomer finally showed up. But we don’t know if Alex stayed to work or went home. This is just heartbreaking.

Mary

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
candle.png

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
As with the rest of you I always looked forward to his posts. His impulse purchases, his new animals and new plants. And oh, how he loved a bargain especially on Craig's list. The family stories, his caring for so many people. And his Dad stories....Laughing and crying... And I really think you would have made me a great second husband, NYB...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Such tragic news. It feels like all the air got sucked out of the room. I haven't been on this board as long as many of you, but I loved his sense of humor, and his way of starting interesting discussions. He was one of a kind, and will be sorely missed. My deepest sympathies to his family, and to those here who were close to him.

Latest posts