Oh! The Humanity!

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Just thought you guys on here would find this funny

I'm no conspiracy theorist or anything, but...

Have you ever noticed how gardening is just a big conspiracy? And we are losing to the enemy! First there is the sods to stand in our way, then, nay, if, we conquer the sods, the soil is always full of bothersome rocks, sometimes boulders. Then if we do get a garden established, we get bombardment after bombardment from harmful weeds like Dogbane and Pigweed and other weeds with sour names! It's just another part of the government's plot to take over the world using genetically modified guinea pigs! I mean it's the biggest thing since 'World War I' (as if that ever happened)!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ah but, what fun.
Detlor Poultry said:
Just thought you guys on here would find this funny

I'm no conspiracy theorist or anything, but...

Have you ever noticed how gardening is just a big conspiracy? And we are losing to the enemy! First there is the sods to stand in our way, then, nay, if, we conquer the sods, the soil is always full of bothersome rocks, sometimes boulders. Then if we do get a garden established, we get bombardment after bombardment from harmful weeds like Dogbane and Pigweed and other weeds with sour names! It's just another part of the government's plot to take over the world using genetically modified guinea pigs! I mean it's the biggest thing since 'World War I' (as if that ever happened)!

Latest posts