ohoh I think we have been spammed

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you see something that looks like it does not belong, hit the report button at the bottom right of the post. A moderator will look at it.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I already reported all the ones that you're talking about... or at least the last ones of the bunch....

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is going to sound really dumb, but are the posts in question the ones that don't seem to make sense, with weird wording combinations, from brand new members, or are they the ones that are trying to sell something? I never know if the ones that don't make sense are from a non-english speaking person, or a robot or what? Don't want to criticize anyone--I don't speak any other language, so I have no room to talk at all. Just wondering....

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well... there was one for selling storage space in Canada... those are the ones that I reported this AM

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did the same, Nachoqtpie! I hate it when I get on TEG early, and find those spammers!!

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
While I deplore the practice of spamming there is another way to look at it. At least it means that TEG has become popular enough that the spammers are going to the trouble to signup and leave their calling card. It's the price we pay for being popular.

Busy :bee 's aren't we? :celebrate

Yes, I reported it too. :caf

fair weather chicken

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
closet space in CANADA lol that's like IOWA being closet space that never made it to CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!:celebrate :celebrate

Latest posts