Our Polly is Gone

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What a beautiful life you gave Polly. I know from personal experience how hard it is to remember all the good through the tears at this time but for however long it takes I also know that those most precious memories triumph. Thank you for sharing Polly's life and some of those memories.
My heart goes out to you and your family. :hugs:hit:hugs

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
God gives us his best. The gift of Polly was surely one of his best graces to you and your family.

I loved the story, bay, and remembered some of the parts you'd already shared with us in the past. I know how deeply Polly wound herself around the many parts of your life and your heart and I feel deeply for your sorrow.

"Just a dog" in no way describes Polly. My sympathies, dear bay.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh Bay...so so sorry for your loss! Polly sounded like she was an awesome doggy family member. I know she will be missed. :hugs

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the kind words. I appreciate it. Our pets become family members and we love them deeply. It hurts so bad when they die, but I'll take the hurt because of the joy of having a dog that loved us all so much.
:hugs:love:hugs

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am SO SORRY for you and your family. There is something especially sharp & ragged about the pain of losing a beloved fur-baby.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Aaskch~you've made me weep~ she has the look of a wonderful pup~wish I'd known her~I think I did~lucky she came to you~glad you didn't make it to the vets~I hate the: Putting down~I know sometimes it's needed~but```this calls for a large brandy, Hoviv is over here looking me in the eyes asking what's up~no way to explain it to him~he can't read```

Latest posts