Overloaded peach trees

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
He'll eat anything...and I do mean anything. :sick Things that should make a dog sick and no dog with tastebuds would touch, he will gulp it without even chewing.

My older dog loves apples, corn, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, etc. and it seems like Ben loves them all too. I was carrying out a bucket full of tomato guts from canning and Ben was following along beside me, drinking out of the bucket, then he fought with Jake and the chickens for his share.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hhmmm well but he has a pretty solid innards from what he eats and probably is healthier than he might be
from the dog that only eats kibble

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha, Bee, that Ben is in a class of his own! Our black dog loves sweet peppers and will snuffle through the plants and pick off every one off and eat them. he is not allowed in the garden.....

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
none of our dogs are allowed in the garden. Snow the pyr pup goes
into the chicken run with us

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can't allow Ben in the coop...he eats their feed and the eggs if I turn my back. I threw out some old corn the other day to some visiting roosters and Ben ran up, scattered the new boys and started crunching the corn. You know those commercials where it says that corn is the leading ingredient in those cheap dog foods? Well...my dogs don't care. They LOVE corn. :D

Here's how much...threw out chicken scraps and bones and also cobs from a sweet corn feast and the thing Jake was grabbing was the corn, so Ben was left with the chicken.

They are NOT allowed in the garden..ever. I wouldn't have a thing one in there to eat if I let them.

Latest posts