:P Ideal Garden :P

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I already have the ideal garden. I have dirt I can try to grow things in. Without the weeds, rocks, pests, diseases, animals, drought, and running around like a mad man at harvest time, it just wouldn't be the same. I'm happy enough just to have the dirt.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
MontyJ said:
I already have the ideal garden. I have dirt I can try to grow things in. Without the weeds, rocks, pests, diseases, animals, drought, and running around like a mad man at harvest time, it just wouldn't be the same. I'm happy enough just to have the dirt.
:thumbsup I'm just happy to have a patch of dirt in a sunny spot that I can call my own. ;)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This may point to a problem I have.

By gardening on other people's property (GOOPP), I have, basically, all the dirt (& gravel) that I want to use! That leads to over-extending myself . . .

If I use my weight-loss as a measure of what I'm capable of, I must be at "max" this year! Just a little more "harvesting stress" and I'll drop that additional pound or 2. It may be better for me to keep the weight off than continue with this summer stress test program.

Steve

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
My ideal garden, would be one I actually had time to work in! Maybe next year....