Painting and Puzzles

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I bought a first teevee ages ago because there were those painting shows on PBS. I figured I'd learn how to paint on my days off. I probably bought my first vcr with the same excuse plus, it would be easier if'n I didn't have so much to do on my days off and I could watch the shows, anytime! I'm still looking for excuses for why I never learned to paint ...

Here is something very cool that I've seen for the very first time:
http://paintingthetownwitheric.com/episodes/

With all my lame excuses, I can still get around town ت .

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I remember when Bill Alexander introduced Bob Ross on the tube. Yeah, that was about the time I bought a teevee :).

I just looked up Grandma Moses. She was an unknown and selling paintings for $5 when she was 78. However, she was painting from the age of 12 ... I'm not and have never been artistic o_O.

I enjoy travel shows which seems to be what this is. I'm not really familiar with most of Eric's cities even if I've visited. I did stay a day or 2 in Vancouver at just about the angle of his painting of that city. I'll need to watch that episode, for sure.

Steve

Last edited:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like to watch the guy on PBS who assists amateur painters when they are painting out in the open, at a scene where other famous painters have painted. Darned if I can remember the name of the show. With the flick of his paintbrush, or bare hand, he can fix about anybody's mess.

Latest posts