Paris is Gone

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am so sad for you that your girl Paris has left this world. It so pulled on my heart to read your journey with her. But your story with her is pretty wonderful. You gave her a chance, and she got to have a wonderful life with you both. I'm happy that you got to love her for so long, and she got to love you guys and have her own little kingdom until the end. Blessings on your heart Bay. ❤️ I believe she's in heaven now with BJ.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I do not know what all the reasons are of why things happen when they do. Time just keeps marching. You have had about enough of sadness. I hope only for the best for you and new pets and stories of happy times. I hope you are going to be close to your grandchildren. I know mine really have helped all the sad things that happened to me. Pets just get old too soon. I keep wondering if I will get another cat after mine are gone. I have not had a dog for years and all of my life was about dogs. I get too attached and so much work and responsibility. I have Mister the tuxedo cat who is 15 years old. Like a geriatric old person. I have to be careful when I put him outside and watch because he is not walking good and could get hurt in a cat fight.. His bladder is not good. I have to make sure he goes when he goes out and he has special vitamins. Blinky is now 11. He is like a child. He follows me and DS everywhere. He has megacolon and a couple of years ago it was to the emergency vet and $700 later and put on prescription medication and then a couple of weeks ago I knew he needed to go to the vet and so DS got a Care Card and spent over $800 and now on 3 medications. It sure was lonely in the house when he spent the night at the vet. Take care of your own health and stay well. Things will get better soon. :hugs

Latest posts